This new makeup blender is made from a particular material with an open-cell structure that guarantees water stains on the sponge that doesn't soak up the moisturizing of the product for a natural lustrous finish. The sponge is softer and grows to double in size when wet, perfect for applying foundation, concealer, cream, and other beauty products. As it is handmade, each sponge has its own swirl just like you no one alike.
The pointed tip for precise concealing small corners or hard to read area, while the wide tip perfectly for seamless, all-over coverage foundation, cream over the forehead, cheeks, and chin.
Later- Free, hypoallergenic, odorless, and cruelty-free.
USE WET OR DRY
For best results, use dry for powder products. Use wet for liquid or cream product following these steps:
- Dip and squeeze sponge in water so that it can become saturated.
- Squeeze any excess water.
- Blend with product using a stippling or bouncing motion.
- Wash sponge after each use with soap and water.
- Squeeze sponge with a towel then airs dry.
- Replace sponge every 1 - 3 months.
This beauty sponge is amazing, very soft and blending well my makeup, as the name said, the colors remind me of my dad coconut ice when I was a kid. Absolutely love it! Lucy Mills